Wednesday, Oct. 19th, 2016.
Today is the 10th day I have been eating differently better.
Since Monday I haven't had stomachaches anymore. I've been drinking a lot of water but I couldn't exercise everyday.
I exercised on Saturday, 40 minutes, and I am going to exercise today. It means I had a three-day break. But I am getting back on my feet.
Yesterday evening I had fruit salad and yogurt and honey all mixed together. And today for breakfast I had 4 slices of whole wheat raisin bread, half of a cooked plantain, 2 fried eggs (I used coconut oil) and half of a glass of orange and apple juice.
I have already lost some weight, but I can't tell how much, and I have been feeling much better, I have been sleeping better as well.
My next change is to stop eating white sugar. But this is a change I will intagrate to my diet probably next week.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário